I love my butter and coffee in the mornings. But sometimes I just need a plain iced-coffee. The warm days sipping on iced coffees are finally here! For iced-coffee, I usually choose a black coffee chilled with stevia.
Time to upgrade my cold brew coffee game for the summer. I wanted a natural coconut flavour that didn’t require milk or sugary syrups. My latest home brew innovation is here to stay.
How to Make Cold Brew Iced Coffee With Coconut
- Add freshly grounded coffee and shredded coconut into a french press.
- Pour 2 cups cold filtered water into the french press.
- Leave french press in the refrigerator for 24-48 hrs. The longer the brew sits chilled in the fringe, the stronger the taste. I keep mine in the fridge for 24hrs.
- After 24-48hrs, you can press the coffee.
- Pour coffee over ice and enjoy!